Restore your virtual machines in case of any system failure or disaster.
To restore your Hyper-V
- Login to the IDrive application and click the 'Restore' tab.
- Locate and select the 'IDHyperVData' folder in your IDrive account.
- Click the 'Restore Now' button, to restore the 'IDHyperVData' folder to the local computer.
- Once the 'IDHyperVData' folder has been successfully restored, click the 'Server Backup' tab.
- In the Hyper-V section, click Restore.
- Select the virtual machines you want to restore to your Hyper-V server.
- Browse and choose the 'IDHyperVData' folder (restored earlier from your IDrive account).
- The Hyper-V backup/restore screen is displayed.
- Click the 'Restore Now' button to restore the virtual machine to the Hyper-V server.
- Click ‘Yes’, in the confirmation window to commence Hyper-V restore.
View the steps to backup Hyper-V.
Protect your organization's data with secure online server backups
$99.50/year $74.62 for first year